Lighthaus - Portfolio Management for Professional Photographers
Introducing Lighthaus, a web-based portfolio management tool for photographers and other creative professionals. Lighthaus can be used to upload, arrange, and publish images from any computer to your live web site, whether HTML or Flash-based.
- Fast Photo Uploads
- Quickly upload multiple photos or even Zip files of entire directories.
- Easy Drag & Drop
- Simply sort and copy photos just by dragging them around.
- Large-Scale Images
- Upload hi-res images and output multiple sizes for viewing or download.
- Theme Support
- Change colors, layouts and more to tweak the look of your website.
- Tagging & Metadata
- Add searchable titles, captions, tags and metadata to your photos.
- Test Drive Your Site
- Review changes in a sandbox setting before showing them to the world.
- Thumbnail Goodness
- Automatically create thumbnails or crop them right in the browser.
- Watermarked Downloads
- Give your clients access to hi-res photos with custom watermarks.
- Custom Made, Not Templated
- The design of each Lighthaus-enabled site is tailored for the individual client’s needs.
- Simple Content Management
- Create pages of content and contact info to show on your website.
- Multi-User Access
- Create user accounts with finely tuned permission settings.
- Non-Destructive Editing
- Archive your portfolios and photos so you never have to delete them.
Lighthaus has changed the way I present my work.
It eliminates the need to keep your web-designer on retainer.Robert Coscarelli, Professional Photographer
Lighthaus is currently available for custom design and installation. If you’re interested in learning more or seeing a demo, please send us an Email Request